July 22, 2023
At Praia Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, we are committed to respecting your privacy rights and safeguarding your personal information. We understand that the privacy of your personal data is important, and we take our responsibility to protect it very seriously.
Praia Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is the data controller, meaning we are responsible for deciding how and why we hold and use your personal data. We are committed to being transparent about our practices and your privacy rights, as well as how you can control how your information is used.
- Information We Collect
In order to provide you with our services, we at Praia Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu may collect several types of information. The types of information we collect can be categorized as Personal Information and Business-Related Information:
- Personal Information: When you interact with us or use our services, we may collect the following categories of personal information:
- Contact Information: This includes your first name, last name, phone number, and email address. We use this information to communicate with you about our services and any inquiries you may have.
- Additional Information:
- General Information: We may also collect general information about you such as your interests, reasons for using our services, and other information you provide when filling out forms on our website, during interactions with our team, or when filling out forms on social media/marketing platforms.
- Purpose for Information: We collect information about why your business needs our services, such as the goal of getting clients to sign up for memberships at your Jiu Jitsu Academy.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us and automatically when you use our services. We may also receive information meet our legal obligations. We hope this gives you a clear understanding of the information we collect. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- How We Collect Information
At Praia Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, we collect your personal and business-related information through various methods to ensure we understand your needs and can provide a personalized and efficient service. Here is how we collect information:
- Directly From You: Most of the information we collect is provided directly by you. This happens when you:
- Fill out forms on our Website: When you use our website, you may fill out forms to contact us or request more information about our services. These forms collect your contact information, general information about you or your business, and any questions or comments you may have.
- Interact with us: We collect information when you interact with us, such as when you communicate with our customer service or sales teams, use our services, or participate in a survey, competition, or promotion.
- Submit Leads: If you submit information through forms on platforms where we post advertisements or solicit interest, we collect that information.
- Automatically When You Use Our Services: We may automatically collect information about you and the device you use to access our services. This can include your IP address, browser type, the pages you visit, and the time and date of your visit.
- From Third Parties: Occasionally, we may receive information about you from third parties. For example, if we partner with other companies to provide a joint service or if a business partner refers you to us. This can help us to maintain the accuracy of the information we hold about you and enhance the services we provide.
Please note that we take great care to use only those third-party services that are secure and adhere to acceptable privacy and security policies.
We use this collected information to better understand your needs and interests, to complete your transactions, and to provide you with an efficient, personalized experience when using our services. Rest assured, we respect your privacy and take great care to protect your information.
If you have any questions about how we collect information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Cookies: Cookies are small files placed on your device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently, and to provide information to the website’s owners. Cookies allow us to recognize your device, remember your preferences, provide certain features, and collect information about your use of our services, such as which pages you visit and the links you click on.
We use two types of cookies:
- Session cookies – These are temporary cookies that expire when you close your browser or app.
- Persistent cookies – These cookies stay on your device until they expire or you delete them, allowing us to remember your preferences.
- Other Tracking Technologies: In addition to cookies, we may use other tracking technologies like web beacons (also known as pixel tags or clear gifs) and local storage. These technologies help us understand user behavior, monitor our services’ performance, personalize your experience, and improve our services.
Why we use these technologies:
Enhance functionality: These technologies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features.
Improve performance: We use these technologies to understand how our services are being used, track site performance, and make improvements.
Analytics and Research: We may use third-party analytics tools to better understand who is using our services and how, which helps us improve our services and create a better overall user experience.
Please note that most browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience, as it will no longer be personalized to you.
For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at www.allaboutcookies.org.
- How We Use Your Information
Praia Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu uses your information for a variety of business purposes. We use this information in a manner that is consistent with your consent, applicable laws, and our obligations. Here’s a detailed overview of how we use the information we collect:
- To Provide and Maintain our Services: We use the information you provide to deliver our services, maintain and improve them, personalize your experience, track usage, provide customer support, and for other services related to managing our business.
- To Communicate with You: We use your contact information to respond to your inquiries, send you information related to our services, communicate with you about changes to our policies, and reach out to you for administrative purposes such as customer service.
- For Marketing and Promotional Purposes: With your consent, we may use your information for marketing purposes. This includes sending you newsletters, special offers, promotions, or information we think may be of interest to you. We may also use your information to help us target specific advertising and to make more informed business decisions.
- To Improve our Services: We use the information we collect to understand user behavior, improve our services, research and analyze use of our services, develop new products and services, and optimize our marketing efforts.
- For Legal Compliance and Protection: We may use your information to comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or governmental requests. We also use your information to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues, protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of Praia Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
- To Enable Third-Party Services: We work with a variety of third-party providers who help us provide and improve our services. We may share your with these third parties in order to receive these services.
It’s important to note that we use and store your personal information only for as long as necessary, considering our legal obligations and service provision. If you have any questions about how we use your information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
It’s important to note that we use and store your personal information only for as long as necessary, considering our legal obligations and service provision. If you have any questions about how we use your information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- TCPA Compliance
Praia Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations, including the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA). The TCPA is a federal statute that restricts telemarketing communications via voice calls, SMS texts, and fax.
Obtaining Express Written Consent: In accordance with the TCPA, we obtain your express written consent before sending any marketing-related calls or text messages to your mobile phone. We do this in the following ways:
When you fill out a form or provide us with your information, either on our website or any other platform, we include clear and noticeable language asking for your consent to receive marketing calls or text messages from us.
Before submission, we provide a clear and understandable disclosure that, by providing your number and submitting the form, you are authorizing Praia Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu to send you marketing text messages or calls.
Please note that ‘express written consent’ can be obtained through electronic means, including website forms, text messages, and email.
Your Rights to Opt-Out: You have the right to opt-out of receiving marketing-related calls or text messages from us at any time. If you wish to stop receiving such messages, you can follow the opt-out instructions provided in our communications. For text messages, you may reply “STOP” to any message you receive. For emails, you can use the ‘unsubscribe’ link provided at the bottom of each email.
After you opt-out, we will stop sending you marketing-related messages but may still send you non-marketing messages, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Praia Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is dedicated to respecting your communication preferences and ensuring that we only contact you in accordance with your expressed wishes and applicable laws. If you have any questions about our compliance with TCPA or about your communication preferences, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- CAN-SPAM Compliance
Praia Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is committed to respecting and protecting your rights and privacy and therefore, strictly adheres to the requirements of the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography And Marketing (CAN-SPAM) Act. The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets rules for commercial emails, establishes requirements for commercial messages, and gives recipients the right to stop emails from being sent to them.
Here’s how we ensure compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act:
- Clear Identification: Our marketing emails are clearly identified as advertisements when required by law. We also ensure that our “From,” “To,” “Reply-To,” and routing information accurately reflect the business or individual initiating the email.
- Valuable Information: We always strive to provide valuable and desired content in our emails. Our goal is to share information that is helpful and relevant to you.
- Physical Address: We include our physical postal address in our emails so you know where we are.
- Opt-Out Mechanism: Every email we send includes an easy, clear, and conspicuous way to opt out of future emails. You’ll typically find this in the form of an ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of our emails.
- Prompt Opt-Out: If you choose to opt-out or ‘unsubscribe’ from our emails, we honor your request promptly, as required by the CAN-SPAM Act. Once you have opted out, you will no longer receive promotional emails from us.
Please note, however, that even after opting out of marketing emails, you may continue to receive transactional or relationship-based emails from us, such as communication about an existing account or contracted services.
At Praia Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, we take the protection of your personal information very seriously. We are committed to maintaining your trust by protecting the personal information we collect about you. If you have any questions about our compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, or our email practices, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Sharing and Disclosure of Your Information
We at Praia Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu highly respect your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information. We only disclose your information in certain situations and always in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Here’s how and why we might share your information:
With Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf. This could include hosting providers, payment processors, email service providers, customer service agencies, advertising and marketing partners, and others. When we share your information with our service providers, we ensure they agree to use it only to perform the services we have hired them to provide, and that they maintain the confidentiality and security of your information.
For Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Legal Reasons: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, protect and defend the rights or property of Praia Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of our services or the public, or protect against legal liability.
Consent: We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent.
It’s important to note that we do not sell your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
Please be assured that we take your privacy seriously and make every effort to maintain the confidentiality and security of your information. If you have any questions about the sharing and disclosure of your information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- International Data Transfers
Praia Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu operates primarily in the United States, but our operations and service providers may be located in various regions around the world. Therefore, in the course of providing our services to you, your personal information may be transferred across international borders. Here’s how we manage international data transfers:
Compliance with Laws: When transferring your personal information internationally, we comply with all local data protection laws and strive to ensure that your rights and freedoms are respected.
Transfer Mechanisms: We employ various mechanisms to ensure the lawful transfer of your personal information across borders. This includes entering into data transfer agreements with our service providers that incorporate standard data protection clauses or other lawful mechanisms, where required by law.
Further Information: If you would like further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal information out of the U.S., you may contact us at email@example.com.
- How We Store and Protect Your Information
At Praia Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, we take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We adopt industry-standard practices and security measures to prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification, or destruction of your data. Here is how we store and protect your information:
Data Storage: Your personal information is stored on our secure servers and on the servers of our trusted third-party service providers, which could be located worldwide. All data is stored in compliance with applicable laws and regulations of the respective jurisdictions.
Third-Party Service Providers
To offer you our services and to operate our business, we may share your personal data with our trusted third-party service providers. These service providers help us with various tasks such as, email dispatch, data analysis, marketing assistance, customer service, and so on.
Our trusted service providers include but are not limited to:
|For data hosting and processing
|For marketing services
|For data storage and sharing
|For customer support services
|Google Analytics and Flywheel
|For data analytics
Each of these third-party service providers has been selected by us for their ability to provide the necessary services to our standard and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function, which may include your personal data.
Security Measures: We employ a variety of administrative, and technical safeguards to protect your personal information. These measures include, but are not limited to:
- Data encryption, where data is encrypted during transit and at rest.
- Network and application firewalls to protect against unauthorized access.
- Regular monitoring and scanning to identify any potential vulnerabilities or breaches.
- Access controls to ensure that only authorized personnel have access to your information.
Retention: We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. After such time, we will either delete or anonymize your information or, if this is not possible (for example, because the information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible.
Despite our efforts, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security. However, we are committed to ensuring the security of your information and will promptly notify you and any applicable regulators of any unauthorized access or use of your information to the extent required by law.
If you have any questions about how we store and protect your information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your Data Rights and Choices
As a user of our services at Praia Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, you have certain rights concerning the personal information we hold about you under applicable data protection laws. Here is a summary of these rights and how you can exercise them:
- Right to Access: You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. If you would like to request this information, please contact us using the contact details provided in this policy.
- Right to Rectification: If you believe that any of your personal information we have on record is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to correct it. Please reach out to us with the updated information.
- Right to Erasure: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we delete your personal information from our records. Please note that this right is not absolute and only applies in certain circumstances.
- Right to Restrict Processing: You have the right to request the restriction of processing your personal information in certain situations, such as if you contest the accuracy of the data or if you have objected to processing and we are considering whether our legitimate grounds override yours.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to receive the personal data we hold about you in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from us.
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information based on our legitimate interests. We will comply with your request unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights, and freedoms, or if we need to process the data for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
- Right to Withdraw Consent: If we process your personal data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that our processing of your personal information violates applicable data protection laws.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com with your request. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Please note that we may need to verify your identity before processing your request, and in some cases, we may need to collect additional information to fulfill your request.
We are committed to respecting your rights and choices about how your personal information is used. If you have any questions about these rights or if you need any assistance with exercising these rights, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Links to Other Websites
Our Praia Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu website and our services may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. These links are provided for your reference and convenience only and do not imply any endorsement of the activities of these third-party websites or any association with their operators.
Please contact those websites directly if you have any questions about their privacy policies.
- Third-Party Service Providers
At Praia Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, we may engage third-party service providers to perform various functions on our behalf. These third parties provide services to us such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, advertising, and other services.
We want you to know that when we employ third-party service providers in connection with the provision of our services, we only provide them with access to personal information that is necessary for them to perform their specific tasks. These third parties are contractually obligated to use your personal information only for the services we request and to provide an equivalent level of protection for your personal information as we do. They are strictly not permitted to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We select third-party service providers carefully and take measures to ensure that they respect and maintain the confidentiality and security of your data. However, we do not control third-party service providers, and we are not responsible for their privacy statements. Therefore, we encourage you to read the privacy policies of these third-party service providers so that you can understand their privacy practices.
Please note that while we take reasonable steps to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party service providers from illegally obtaining this information.
This policy does not apply to practices of companies that we do not own or control, or people that we do not employ or manage. If you have any concerns or questions about how these third parties handle your personal data, please refer to their respective privacy policies or contact them directly.
- Data Breach Procedures
14.1 Data Breach Procedures: Detection and Investigation
Praia Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is committed to maintaining the security and integrity of all data we collect and store. We understand the importance of protecting your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction, and we have implemented various security measures for this purpose.
We utilize a variety of detection methods to identify potential data breaches, including system monitoring and intrusion detection systems. Our system monitoring tools help us identify unusual activity that may indicate a breach, such as unsuccessful login attempts, changes in account settings, or unexpected data transfers. If any suspicious activities are detected, our security team is alerted immediately.
Alongside our monitoring tools, we employ intrusion detection systems that continuously scan for potential threats, vulnerabilities, and signs of unauthorized access or malicious activities on our network. This involves regular security audits to identify potential weaknesses and to ensure that our security measures are up to date and effective.
In case of a suspected data breach, we follow a systematic investigation procedure to verify the occurrence of the breach, understand its nature and extent, and identify the data that may have been compromised. This investigation includes a thorough review of our systems and databases, examination of access logs, and analysis of network traffic.
Our security team is trained to manage data breach incidents and has clear protocols in place to ensure a swift and effective response. We also work closely with external security consultants and law enforcement agencies, where necessary, to assist in our investigations and to respond appropriately to the breach.
We understand that timely detection and response to data breaches is crucial in minimizing their impact and potential harm to the users. As such, we strive to ensure that our detection and investigation procedures are robust, efficient, and aligned with industry best practices and legal requirements.
14.2 Data Breach Procedures: Immediate Response
At Praia Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, we take the responsibility of protecting your personal information seriously. In the unfortunate event that a data breach is detected, we take immediate and decisive steps to contain the breach and mitigate its impact. Here’s what happens:
Incident Isolation: Our first response to a suspected or confirmed data breach is to isolate the affected systems and networks to prevent further unauthorized access and data leakage. This could involve temporarily disabling certain functions, restricting network access, or disconnecting the affected systems from the internet.
- Security Measures Enhancement: We immediately bolster our security measures, which can involve changing passwords, implementing additional access controls, updating or patching vulnerable software, or increasing the level of encryption.
- Data Protection: We focus on protecting the remaining data and recovering the compromised data, if possible. We utilize our backup systems to restore lost information and verify its integrity.
- Investigation: Alongside containment, we initiate a thorough investigation into the breach. This includes identifying the cause of the breach, the type of data accessed, and the number of users affected
- Mitigation Measures: Based on the findings of our investigation, we implement measures to prevent a similar breach from happening in the future. This could involve changes in our security protocols, additional staff training, or updating our technology.
- Legal and Regulatory Compliance: We ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements related to data breaches, including reporting the breach to relevant authorities, if required.
Our immediate response to any data breach is driven by our commitment to limit the impact on our users and restore the security and integrity of our systems as quickly as possible. We understand that swift and decisive action in the face of a data breach is crucial to preserving trust and confidence in our services.
14.3 Data Breach Procedures: Breach Notification
At Praia Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, we recognize the importance of transparent and timely communication, especially in the event of a data breach. We commit to notifying affected parties, including users and regulators, as required by applicable laws and regulations.
Notification Recipients: In the event of a confirmed data breach, the affected users are our primary concern, and they will be notified as soon as possible. In addition, we may also be required to inform relevant regulatory authorities, depending on the severity of the breach and the type of data involved.
Timing of Notification: Our goal is to issue notifications promptly after a breach has been confirmed, while ensuring that the notification does not impede a criminal investigation or remediation efforts. The specific timing will depend on the immediate need to secure our systems, the time required to accurately identify the users affected, and, if necessary, the instructions from law enforcement agencies.
Notification Content: Our breach notification will include the following:
- Nature of the Data Breach: We will provide a description of what happened, including, if possible, the categories and approximate number of users concerned and the categories and approximate number of personal data records concerned.
- Data Involved: We will provide details about the types of personal data involved in the breach.
- Steps Taken: We will inform about the steps we have taken to address the breach, and measures users should take to protect themselves.
- Contact Information: We will provide contact details for users who want to ask questions or learn more about what we’re doing in response to the breach.
- Method of Notification: Notification will typically be made via email, or we may use other methods such as postal mail or phone calls if appropriate or required by the nature of the breach.
We aim to handle all data breaches in a manner that is consistent with our obligations under applicable laws and regulations, and in line with our commitment to transparency and safeguarding our users’ personal information.
14.4. Compliance with Laws
Praia Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is deeply committed to abiding by all applicable data protection and privacy laws and regulations, including in circumstances involving a data breach. Our compliance extends to all statutory obligations pertaining to breach detection, reporting, investigation, mitigation, and notification to impacted individuals and regulatory bodies.
In the event of a data breach, our priority is to ensure all legal requirements are met and exceeded where possible. This includes reporting breaches to the relevant data protection authorities within the timeframes mandated by law. We will cooperate fully with these authorities, providing all necessary information about the breach and our response to it.
In line with our legal obligations and commitment to transparency, we will also notify affected individuals as soon as is reasonably possible, unless prohibited by law or law enforcement. Our notifications will include clear information about the nature of the breach, the type of data compromised, steps we’ve taken in response to the breach, and guidance on measures individuals can take to protect themselves further.
Moreover, Praia Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu takes further steps to ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and regulations. This includes maintaining robust data protection measures, regular security audits, staff training on data protection, and a continuous review of our policies and practices in line with legal developments.
By adopting these practices, we aim to meet and exceed our legal obligations and reinforce our commitment to protecting your personal data and privacy. Your trust is of the utmost importance to us, and we are dedicated to earning and keeping it through our legal compliance and dedication to privacy and security.
14.5 Data Breach Prevention
At Praia Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, we believe that prevention is the most effective approach to data breaches. Therefore, we have implemented a comprehensive set of proactive measures to minimize the risk of such incidents and protect your personal information.
- As-Needed Security Reviews: We conduct security audits when necessary, depending on our system’s updates, new services, or changes in data handling. This helps us to identify potential risks and keep our practices up-to-date, ensuring the security of the limited information we collect.Regular Security Audits: We conduct regular security audits to evaluate and improve our system’s security. These audits allow us to identify potential vulnerabilities and address them before they can be exploited. The results of these audits inform our ongoing security strategy and help ensure that our practices are up-to-date and effective.
- System Updates and Patches: We understand that outdated systems can pose a significant security risk. Therefore, we are committed to keeping our systems updated with the latest security patches and updates. This includes regular monitoring for any software or hardware vulnerabilities and prompt installation of updates or patches released by software vendors.
- Security Measures: We use a range of security measures, such as encryption and secure servers, to safeguard your data. We also use strong access controls and authentication procedures to ensure that only authorized individuals have access to your personal information.
These are just a few of the measures we take to protect your personal information and prevent data breaches. As part of our commitment to data security and privacy, we constantly review and improve our measures to respond to new threats and challenges in the digital landscape.
- California Privacy Rights (CCPA)
If you are a resident of California, you have specific rights regarding your personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). This section explains those rights and how you can exercise them:
- Right to Know and Access: You have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell. Upon receipt of a verifiable request, we will provide you with the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you in the 12 months preceding your request.
- Right to Delete: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information that we have collected or maintain, subject to certain exceptions as allowed by law.
- Right to Non-Discrimination: You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of any of your CCPA rights. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights, including, but not limited to, by denying goods or services to you, charging different prices or rates, providing a different level of quality of goods or services, or suggesting that you will receive a different price or quality of goods or services.
- Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information: If we sell personal information, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
To exercise your rights under CCPA, you can contact us at (949) 287-6808. Please note that to protect your information and the integrity of our data, we may need to verify your identity before processing your request.
We value your privacy and are committed to working with you to ensure you understand your rights and can effectively exercise them. If you have any questions or need further information about your California Privacy Rights or how to exercise them, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Changes to Your Personal Information
We believe in the importance of keeping your personal information accurate and up-to-date to provide you with the best possible service. To this end, we encourage you to promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate.
Here’s how you can update your information:
By Contacting Us: If you cannot update your information through your account, or if you prefer, you can contact us directly to request an update. Please reach out to us via the ‘Contact Us’ form on our website or send us an email at email@example.com. Please include your name, email address, and detailed information about the change you want to make.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request to ensure the security of your data. Also, we may not be able to change information in our data archives or when mandated by law.
It’s important to remember that if your personal information changes, it may affect certain services or communications you receive from us. If you have any questions or need assistance with updating your personal information, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Contact Us
Company Name:Praia Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Address: 1125 Victoria St suite T, Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Phone number: (949) 287-6808
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, or if you would like to express any concerns or complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to contact us. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect and address your concerns to the best of our ability.